Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public: Community Applications

[Pinned] *READ FIRST* How To: BritDrop Community Application

This is for if you wish to join the BritDrop community, but not as a Planetside 2 outfit member. Make sure you read the Rules Overview first.If you're interested, create an account on the site and make a new thread in this forum with 'Application:...
Small Arathmorr 2y
Arathmorr2987Small Arathmorr 2y

Application: Neji2198

Teamspeak Username: Neji2109Age:18Country & Timezone (UTC±): USA, ESTWhy do you want to join BRIT?: I love planetside 2Where/how did you hear about us?: ZonkDo you play any games regularly such as Dota, Civ etc? NoAny extra comments or questio...
Member avatar small neji2198 299d
neji21982568Small Algoren 296d

Application: UhhOHai

Teamspeak Username: UhhOHaiAge: 17Country & Timezone (UTC±): USA, ESTWhy do you want to join BRIT?: I applied before for the Planetside, then didn't play or join the teamspeak or anything so technically my membership should've been taken off o...
Small UhhOHai 305d
UhhOHai1424Small UhhOHai 305d

Application: Abyssus

Teamspeak Username:AbyssusAge:14Country & Timezone (UTC±):Israel, IST.Why do you want to join BRIT?:I met TheBlaiZe and Lunarian and they seem like a cool group of guys and when i found out there is a group of people like them i was hyped.Wher...
Small Abyssus 1y
Abyssus2637Small Algoren 1y

Application Temsonador

Teamspeak Username: TemsonadorAge: 17Country & Timezone (UTC±): +3Why do you want to join BRIT?: - Was a member since the beginning of the Planetside 2 outfit, stopped playing a couple years back. Decided that I want to meet my friends across ...
Small temsonador 1y
temsonador5952Small NoVeM 1y

Application: SamMeeDee

Username: SamMeeDeeAge: 21Location & Timezone (UTC±):NC, USA | Eastern Standard (UTC -5 hours)Why do you want to join BRIT? I used to play with y'all about a year ago, ended up taking a leave of absence due to life being life, and never really...
Member avatar small SamMeeDee 1y
SamMeeDee2708Small enenra 1y

Application: Jesh

Teamspeak Username: JeshAge: 16Country & Timezone (UTC±):EST (Eastern Standard Time)UTC/GMT -5 hoursWhy do you want to join BRIT?: I've honestly always wanted to be apart of a gaming community, especially one that I can become really involved ...
Member avatar small Jesh 1y
Jesh2715Small Algoren 1y

Application: Omar

Teamspeak Username: OmarAge:15Country & Timezone (UTC±): SwedenWhy do you want to join BRIT?:Friend Recommended it.Where/how did you hear about us?:Though my friend Blaize. Do you play any games regularly such as Dota, Civ etc?I play a lot of ...
Small Omar 1y
Omar3840Small Algoren 1y

Application: Addeptis

Teamspeak Username: Commandant AddeptisAge:18Country & Timezone (UTC±):US & PSTWhy do you want to join BRIT?:Friend Recommended it.Where/how did you hear about us?:Though my friend Ryan. Do you play any games regularly such as Dota, Civ e...
Member avatar small Addeptis 1y
Addeptis2761Small Arathmorr 1y

Application: paswert

Teamspeak Username:paswertAge:17Country & Timezone (UTC±):England, UTCWhy do you want to join BRIT?:Recommended by a friendWhere/how did you hear about us?:Totalbiscuit's Youtube channelDo you play any games regularly such as Dota, Civ etc?NoA...
Member avatar small paswert 1y
paswert2757Small Arathmorr 1y

Application: nukeslion

Ingame Username: nukeslionAge: Mid 20sCountry & Timezone (UTC±): EST East Coast AMERICA time UTC-5Why do you want to join BRIT?: Play with an organised group, and because Arathmorr and Honk forced me to.Where/how did you hear about us?: Arath...
Member avatar small nukeslion 1y
nukeslion3876Small Arathmorr 1y

Application: DigitalGrunt

Teamspeak Username: DigitalGruntAge: 27Country & Timezone (UTC±): GMT -5 Why do you want to join BRIT?: Was one of the original outfit members back when the title first launched lost interest in the game after a while but interested in reconne...
Member avatar small DigitalGrunt 2y
DigitalGrunt2840Small Arathmorr 2y

Application: Azra

Ingame Username: AzraNogaruAge: 23Country & Timezone (UTC±): US / UTC -5:00Why do you want to join BRIT?: Been here for many months now, because I want to. :TWhere/how did you hear about us?: From RoranorWhat games do you play regularly?: Min...
Small Azra 2y
Azra3968Small Azra 2y

Application: Amara

Teamspeak Username:Amanda / AmaraAge:You do not ask a lady her age. But if you MUST know, I'm 25...Country & Timezone (UTC±):EST and i think -5Why do you want to join BRIT?:Because I'm on TS all the time anyway, and apparently I'm missing out ...
Member avatar small Amara 2y
Amara41244Small TheBlaiZe 2y

Application: Sofkill

Teamspeak Username: SofkillAge: 1993-03-03... So 21!Country & Timezone (UTC±): Canada (Quebec) & UTC-05:00 (East)Why do you want to join BRIT?: Because I like the community and would like to join a group of people to play with. Where/how...
Small Sofkill 2y
Sofkill2901Small Arathmorr 2y

Application: Melokrine

Teamspeak Username: MelokrineAge: 17, 18 in FebruaryCountry & Timezone (UTC±): UTC +0Why do you want to join BRIT?: Been looking for a new gaming society, since I left Konvict Gaming, and decided to join the same one as my good friend Arathmor...
Member avatar small Melokrine 2y
Melokrine2830Small Arathmorr 2y

Application: Ebop

Teamspeak Username: EbopAge: 17 (18 in like 2 months)Country & Timezone (UTC±): CETWhy do you want to join BRIT?: I just wanted to get to know a few more people from hereWhere/how did you hear about us?: A bunch of my friends is part of this C...
Small Ebop 2y
Ebop41420Small Algoren 2y

Application: The Scout

Ingame Username: The_Scout1256Age:16Country & Timezone (UTC±):United States UTC - 6 hoursWhy do you want to join BRIT?:My friend recommended me to the group Where/how did you hear about us?:My friend recommended me to the group How long have y...
Small TheScout 2y
TheScout92369Small Sesususes 2y

Application: Rawranor

Ingame Username: RawranorAge: 18Country & Timezone (UTC±): GMTWhy do you want to join BRIT?: I am literally just looking for an occasional squad to run with on my altWhere/how did you hear about us?: Enenra plays in my outfit on MillerHow long...
Member avatar small Roranor 3y
Roranor31338Small Arathmorr 3y

Application: Nagiljeh

Ingame Username: NagiljehAge: 16Country & Timezone (UTC±): UTC +1Why do you want to join BRIT?: Because I am friends with people in the outfit and wish to continue being in itWhere/how did you hear about us?: TotalBiscuit;s YouTube and Twitter...
Small Nagiljeh 3y
Nagiljeh21274Small Arathmorr 3y
Page 1