Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public: Planetside Recruitment

[Pinned] *READ FIRST* How To: BritDrop Application

So, you want to join BRIT? Best read the Rules Overview first. Glory to the TR! If you're still up for it, sign up an account then create a new thread in this forum with 'Application: <your name>' as the title and follow the Application Temp...
Small Sesususes 4y
Sesususes314140Small Sesususes 4y

Application - SwIcyTR

Ingame Username: SwIcyTRAge: 24Country & Timezone (UTC±): +8 GMTWhy do you want to join BRIT?:Friends !Where/how did you hear about us?:Enenra !How long have you been playing PlanetSide 2 and what is your Battle Rank?: 3 Years Have you been pa...
Member avatar small SwIcy 132d
SwIcy2252Small enenra 132d

Application: Auskas (Yeah that's right)

Ingame Username: AuskasAge: 7Country & Timezone (UTC±): GMT +000000Why do you want to join BRIT?: Because I herd it was super cool. And TB is god. And I joined Brit four years ago.Where/how did you hear about us?: I am you.How long have you be...
Member avatar small Auskas 1y
Auskas2879Small Arathmorr 1y

Application, BluRift

Ingame Username: BluRiftyAge: 16Country & Timezone (UTC±): UKWhy do you want to join BRIT?: My friend Lunarian convinced me toWhere/how did you hear about us?: My friend Lunarian How long have you been playing PlanetSide 2 and what is your Bat...
Member avatar small BluRift 1y
BluRift2754Small Algoren 1y

Application: Biolunar

Ingame Username: Biolunar2Age: 28Country & Timezone (UTC±): Germany, CET (UTC+1)Why do you want to join BRIT?: Public platoons on TR Emerald are terrible. Choices are: 1) AOD zergs, 2) Some random dude shouting orders all over the place in the...
Member avatar small Biolunar2 1y
Biolunar22866Small Arathmorr 1y

Application: gitbotviii

Ingame Username: gitbotviiiAge: 36Country & Timezone (UTC±): Ireland UTCWhy do you want to join BRIT?: If you are not playing PS2 with others then you are not really experiencing the game. My current outfit has been dormant for some time and h...
Small gitbotv 1y
gitbotv71467Small enenra 1y

Reapp Neradar

Ingame Username: MrNeradarAge: 28Country & Timezone (UTC±): Canada −03:30Why do you want to join BRIT?: Cuz this is where i belong.Where/how did you hear about us?: A long long time ago on this server but with a different name I jointed TB in ...
Small MrNeradar 1y
MrNeradar2900Small Arathmorr 1y

Application: Arthos

Ingame Username: ArthosblueAge: 16Country & Timezone (UTC±): GTM LondonWhy do you want to join BRIT?: Basically I heard of this clan from John Bain like most people and I honestly have little experience in comparison, but what I'd like to get ...
Member avatar small arthos 2y
arthos53104Small Arathmorr 2y

Application: SanctusAurelius

SanctusAurelius24United States (UTC -5:00)I've been looking for an organized PS2 unit for a while as most of my enjoyment from this type of game comes not from soloing but from successful teamwork. I don't know, it just adds to the victory if you ...
Member avatar small SanctusAurelius 2y
SanctusAurelius31393Small Arathmorr 2y

Application: Br0oklyn

Ingame Username: Br0oklynAge: 18Country & Timezone (UTC±): EST: UTC−05:00Why do you want to join BRIT?: To join a community based around Planetside 2. Zerging around is hard by yourself :*(Where/how did you hear about us?: TotalBiscuitHow long...
Member avatar small Br0oklyn 2y
Br0oklyn41476Small Arathmorr 2y

Application - Grumpie - I'm baaaaack!

Ingame Username: GrumpieAge: 26Country & Timezone (UTC±):UK BST (GMT+1)Why do you want to join BRIT?:I miss you guys <3Where/how did you hear about us?:From the ultimate empire showdown you know the onw where we got completely screwed by th...
Member avatar small Grumpie 2y
Grumpie31241Small Arathmorr 2y

Application: UhhOHai

Ingame Username: UhhOHaiAge: 16Country & Timezone (UTC±): ESTWhy do you want to join BRIT?: I'm very lonely Where/how did you hear about us?: My dear loving friend Pablo (Zonk)How long have you been playing PlanetSide 2 and what is your Battle...
Small UhhOHai 2y
UhhOHai41451Small Arathmorr 2y

Application: Pelilasdir

Ingame Username: PelilasdirAge: 19Country & Timezone (UTC±): UTC/GMT Central European Summer TimeWhy do you want to join BRIT?: PS2 is not fun aloneWhere/how did you hear about us?: Cynical Brit Gaming on steam How long have you been playing P...
Member avatar small Pelilasdir 2y
Pelilasdir31134Small Arathmorr 2y

Application: Tsabukunogaara (I return)

Ingame Username: Tsabukunogaara (planned to change later)Age: 28Country & Timezone (UTC±): America, CentralWhy do you want to join BRIT?: Now that I'm (hopfully) fully moved in to new house I can relax and enjoy some gaming with this awesome g...
Member avatar small tsabukunogaara 2y
tsabukunogaara2886Small enenra 2y

Application: GabrielTosh (again)

Ingame Username: GabrielToshAge: 31Country & Timezone (UTC±): USA, CentralWhy do you want to join BRIT?: I'm getting back into Planetside 2 and I can't let you be rid of me that easily.Where/how did you hear about us?: From TB's streams in the...
Small GabrielTosh 2y
GabrielTosh2812Small enenra 2y

LordLunarian Re-Re-Application

Ingame Username: L0rdLunar1anAge:16Country & Timezone (UTC±): UKWhy do you want to join BRIT?: Might as well join back with my old friends over the holidays and just enjoy the old memories.Where/how did you hear about us?: was part of the outf...
Small LordLunarian 2y
LordLunarian2894Small GaenaralHONK 2y

CombatPasty Re-Re-Application

Ingame Username: C0mbatpastyAge: 18Country & Timezone (UTC±): UK, GMTWhy do you want to join BRIT?: I've got back into it again recently, want to play with BRIT againWhere/how did you hear about us?: RedgamerUKHow long have you been playing Pl...
Small c0mbatpasty 2y
c0mbatpasty31028Small c0mbatpasty 2y

application- edward shea-

edwardkit11age 13-5 hi want to join the brits because i want organized squad play and have people to work together with i was also looking for an outfit that would accept any age work ground air and armor playi found this outfit on the outfit tab...
Member avatar small edwardkit111 2y
edwardkit1112938Small Sesususes 2y

Application: KuraiHeka

Ingame Username: KuraiHekaAge: 19Country & Timezone (UTC±): Norway, CET +1Why do you want to join BRIT?: I'm lonely and have been looking to join a new online community for some time and find some new friends. I've played a bit of Planetside 2...
Member avatar small KuraiHeka 2y
KuraiHeka31269Small Arathmorr 2y

Application: Stinger12

In-game Username: Stinger12Age: 20Country and Time Zone: US, Eastern Coast (-5)Why do you want to join BRIT: I've been a fan of Planetside for a long time, having played the original LONG ago, but I never played as part of an outfit. I'm only just...
Member avatar small Stinger123 2y
Stinger12341476Small Arathmorr 2y