Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public: Planetside Recruitment

Application LordBelakor

Username: LordBelakorAge:18Location & Timezone (UTC±): Austria UTC+1Why do you want to join BRIT?I have started playing PS2 long time ago but I soon dropped it because it was boring alone. But while watching TB's Video and noticing all the imp...
Member avatar small LordyBelakor 5y
LordyBelakor31510Small Sesususes 5y

Application: TheSKendall

Username: TheSKendallAge: 24Location & Timezone (UTC±): United Kingdom UTC +1Why do you want to join BRIT? As TB put it, being with an outfit makes the game more enjoyable. Also been looking for an active outfit since joining the beta.Where di...
Member avatar small TheSKendall 5y
TheSKendall31393Small Sesususes 5y

Application: Mounshtarr

Username: MounshtarrAge: 15Location & Timezone (UTC±): Estonia UTC+02:00Why do you want to join BRIT? I was kicked out of the BRIT for no reason and I would like to join again.Where did you hear about us? From a Youtube video.How long have you...
Small Mounshtarr 5y
Mounshtarr31354Small Sesususes 5y

Application: Tommull

Username:Age: 16Location & Timezone (UTC±): Sweden (UTC+2)Why do you want to join BRIT?want a active outfit that i can start play more seriously with.Where did you hear about us?Totalbiscuits videosHow long have you been playing PlanetSide 2, ...
Member avatar small Tommull 5y
Tommull31453Small Sesususes 5y

Application: RussianTeaLover

Username: RussianTeaLoverAge: 16Location & Timezone (UTC±): Moscow UTC +4Why do you want to join BRIT? I'm looking forward to playing in a team, with strict command chain. I feel like an aweful lot more can be done that way. I think that with ...
Member avatar small Archimedes 5y
Archimedes62501Small Sesususes 5y

Application: Sinistersyzygy

Username: SinisterSyzygyAge: 16Location & Timezone (UTC±): BritainWhy do you want to join BRIT? After watching videos of the outfit in action, it seemed like a good atmosphere, it also fits my timezone.Where did you hear about us? Totalbiscuit...
Member avatar small SinisterSyzygy 5y
SinisterSyzygy31453Small Sesususes 5y

Application: Molicious

Username: MoliciousAge: 33Location & Timezone (UTC±): New York City -5 UTCWhy do you want to join BRIT?I was in BritWhere did you hear about us?Jesse CoxHow long have you been playing PlanetSide 2, have you been part of any PS2 outfits before...
Member avatar small Molicious 5y
Molicious332Small Sesususes 5y

Application: A7312

Username: AveryIslandAge: 16Location & Timezone (UTC±): Norway, +2 GMTWhy do you want to join BRIT? I have had a hard time finding a good outfit and/or group and believe BRIT will be a good one.Where did you hear about us? Totalbiscuits video,...
Small A731 5y
A73131334Small Sesususes 5y

Application:phschomantid

Username:PhyschomantidAge:25Location & Timezone (UTC±):ireland gmtWhy do you want to join BRIT?Im returning to the game after a brief hiatus due to pc issues(the hiatus was long enough to be removed from my outfit)I thought it would be a good ...
Member avatar small phschomantid 5y
phschomantid31268Small Sesususes 5y

Application: Dementia21

Username: Dementia21Age: 14Location & Timezone (UTC±): USA kansa CST GMT- 5:00Why do you want to join BRIT? because I'm a ok team-player and i generaly want to have fun with othersWhere did you hear about us?TB's channelHow long have you been ...
Member avatar small dementia21 5y
dementia2131360Small Sesususes 5y

application: lorenthal69

Username: lorenthal69Age: 31Location & Timezone (UTC±): plymouth, united kingdom (GMT)Why do you want to join BRIT? want an active and mature outfit and ur's fits that profileWhere did you hear about us? TB's youtube channelHow long have you b...
Member avatar small lorenthal69 5y
lorenthal6962308Small Sesususes 5y

tuberyCHIMPY

Username:tuberyCHIMPYWaterson US EastCharacter page:http://www.planetside-universe.com/character-5428011263307990657.phpAge: 44ish - I think, I can work it out if you need me to be accurate :)Location & Timezone (UTC±):Cardiff - UK timeWhy do ...
Member avatar small tuberyCHIMPY 5y
tuberyCHIMPY31529Small Sesususes 5y

EnderShades

Username: EnderShadesAge: 16Location & Timezone (UTC±): East Coast Why do you want to join BRIT? I have been looking for an outfit and this seems like a high quality one with good co-ordinationWhere did you hear about us? From TB's newest PS2 ...
Member avatar small Enders_Shade 5y
Enders_Shade31311Small Sesususes 5y

Application:vikingpilot

Username: vikingpilotAge: 16Location & Timezone (UTC±): Poland UTC+1 (+2 during Summer)Why do you want to join BRIT? Well as we all know, it's not really fun playing alone in PlanetSide 2, so I'm looking for an outfit to play with nice people...
Member avatar small vikingpilot 5y
vikingpilot31298Small Sesususes 5y

Application: Czernomog

Username: CzernomogAge: 17Location & Timezone (UTC±): Canada & EST (UTC -5)Why do you want to join BRIT?I think it would be fun to get in some really organized play of Planetside 2 and help acomplish more as a cohesive unit of people worki...
Member avatar small Czernomog 5y
Czernomog31317Small Sesususes 5y

Application: Venator97

Username: Venator97Age:16Location & Timezone (UTC±): GMT DublinWhy do you want to join BRIT? I wish to join Brit as I have observed Planetside 2 since the Beta and now, as the game has developed further, I wish to join the Terran Republic in t...
Small Venator97 5y
Venator9741647Small Sesususes 5y

Application: Duckerby

Username: DuckerbyAge: 28Location & Timezone (UTC±):EST (UTC - 4)Why do you want to join BRIT?:Current outfit kinda petered out and quit for a little while. I'd love to join a group of peeps where I can just grab a squad and head out for a g...
Small Duckerby 5y
Duckerby31351Small Sesususes 5y

Application: skilcox

Username: skilcox and variationsAge: 20Location & Timezone (UTC±): -4Why do you want to join BRIT? TB; about to BR 100, and need an alt on another faction to start playing as wellWhere did you hear about us? TBHow long have you been playing Pl...
Member avatar small skilcox 5y
skilcox31284Small Sesususes 5y

Application: Azora52

Username: Azora52Age: 16Location & Timezone (UTC±):England (GMT) However its British summer time now so its (GMT +1)Why do you want to join BRIT?It seems like a smart idea to join up with a outfit and who better than BRIT, I used to play Vanu ...
Small Azora52 5y
Azora5231325Small Sesususes 5y

Application: Inviel

Username: InvielAge: 15 Location & Timezone (UTC±): Shropshire, England. GMTWhy do you want to join BRIT? I want to join because I want to play in an organized Planetside 2 outfit that get things done/Where did you hear about us? TB when he...
Small Inviel 5y
Inviel31518Small Sesususes 5y