Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public: Planetside Recruitment

Application : IKERSNAKE

Age:15time zone:UTCwhy I want to join: I would like to join because I like planet side 2 but have no friends to play it with. So I would like to be able to play planet side with a nice community of people who also like the game.Where did you hear ...
Member avatar small IKERSNAKE 4y
IKERSNAKE21019Small Acsriot 4y

Application: UnitLabrys

Username: In game name is UnitLabrysAge: 17Location & Timezone: Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Timezone is Mountain Daylight TimeWhy do you want to join BRIT?I'm looking to join an active and fun outfit.Where did you hear about us?I've seen the BRI...
Member avatar small UnitLabrys 4y
UnitLabrys2977Small Acsriot 4y

Application: heptolisk

Username: heptoliskAge:18Location & Timezone (UTC±):NC - EST (UTC-5)Why do you want to join BRIT? -I heard TB was getting the outfit back together on the Polaris podcast, and I'm bored with what I have been playing, so I decided to come back t...
Small heptolisk 4y
heptolisk2968Small Acsriot 4y

Application: DeroAlpha

Username: DeroAlphaAge:28Location & Timezone (UTC±): Lake Orion, MI. Eastern (UTC-5)Why do you want to join BRIT? I want to join a strong outfit to have fun with in Planetside 2Where did you hear about us? Heard about you guys from TB, his cha...
Member avatar small Deroblo 4y
Deroblo2992Small Acsriot 4y

Application: samdeman22

Username:samdeman22 (although somebody else has been using the same name on servers I'd like to go on, thanks to the silly system where you enter a different name on every server.)Age:16Location & Timezone (UTC±):GMT 0Why do you want to join B...
Small samdeman22 4y
samdeman2231390Small Sesususes 4y

Application: ArdevosG

Username: ArdevosGAge: 25Location & Timezone (UTC±): Prague, UTC+1Why do you want to join BRIT?Well, I like TB. (You might call me, gasp - guilty as charged - a fan).I played kinda lot on Waterson since beggining of the game but now i'm more c...
Small ArdevosG 4y
ArdevosG31298Small Sesususes 4y

Application: Electronic0ldMen

Username: Electronic0ldMenAge: 17Location & Timezone (UTC±): UK, UTC+0Why do you want to join BRIT?: I played with the outfit most nights from the launch of the game through to about January/February-ish, when I stopped due to a combination of...
Small ElectronicOldMen 4y
ElectronicOldMen31344Small Sesususes 4y

Application: GoatieHammer

Username: GoatieHammerAge: 18Location & Timezone (UTC±):UTC + 1Why do you want to join BRIT?The idea of joining a large group on PS2 really appeals to me , along with the fact that I might be able to co-ordinate with some very skilled playersW...
Small GoatieHammerMan 4y
GoatieHammerMan2928Small BearMilitia 4y

Application: Thorval5

Username: Thorval5Age: 22Location & Timezone (UTC±): UTC -06:00 (soon to change to Korean time when I am deployed)Why do you want to join BRIT?The prospect of joining a large coordinated outfit is more than enough incentive, somewhat enhanced ...
Member avatar small Thorval 4y
Thorval2986Small GaenaralHONK 4y

Application: Leofix

Age: 16Time zone/location: GMT England,Bristol.Why do I want to join this outfit?: Because I haven't found a good outfit yet and this one sounds like it does quite interesting and enjoyable ops.Where did you hear about us?: From in-game chats and ...
Member avatar small Leofixx 4y
Leofixx72484Small GaenaralHONK 4y

application : sczarc

Username: sczarcAge: 15Location & Timezone (UTC±): CETWhy do you want to join BRIT?:i want to try and be a part of a serious outfit and get into those huge battles with actual people by my side and not just a giant zerg swarm.Where did you hea...
Member avatar small sczarc 4y
sczarc51893Member avatar small sczarc 4y

Application: Omegafighter

Username: OmegafighterAge: 21Location & Timezone (UTC±): Maryland / ESTWhy do you want to join BRIT?After a hiatus from the game I came back wanting to work cooperatively with a large group.Where did you hear about us?TotalbiscuitHow long have...
Member avatar small Omegafighter 4y
Omegafighter2966Small GaenaralHONK 4y

Application: Urgost

Username: UrgostAge: 18Location & Timezone (UTC±): Utah, Mountain Standard TimeWhy do you want to join BRIT?I've been out of PS2 for a few months or so, and in that time my old outfit left PS2 for good, so I'm looking for a new outfit to play ...
Member avatar small Urgost 4y
Urgost2941Small GaenaralHONK 4y

Application: Delvark

Username: DelvarkAge: 32Location & Timezone (UTC±): Iowa Central Standard TimeWhy do you want to join BRIT?My current outfit is all but abandoned and I would like to be part of an outfit that is both active and stable, not to mention fun.Where...
Small Delvark 4y
Delvark31253Small Delvark 4y

Application: Limaa

Username:LimaaAge:18Location & Timezone (UTC±):UK (UTC)Why do you want to join BRIT?Started playing again after a hiatus, and outfit ops are the best.Where did you hear about us?TGS PodcastHow long have you been playing PlanetSide 2, have you ...
Member avatar small Limaa 4y
Limaa21131Small BearMilitia 4y

Application: Zuroza111

Username:Zuroza111Age:19Location & Timezone (UTC±):CDTWhy do you want to join BRIT?love the game, love the leaderWhere did you hear about us?TotalBiscuitHow long have you been playing PlanetSide 2, have you been part of any PS2 outfits before?...
Member avatar small Zuroza111 4y
Zuroza1112984Small BearMilitia 4y

Application: LordRaven

Username: LordRaven0Age: 17Location & Timezone (UTC±): Spain - UTCWhy do you want to join BRIT? To play the game properly in an outfit.Where did you hear about us? TGS PodcastHow long have you been playing PlanetSide 2, have you been part of a...
Small Lord Raven 4y
Lord Raven2995Small BearMilitia 4y

Application: Lord Loudmouth

Username: Lord LoudmouthAge: 19Location & Timezone (UTC±): Finland, GMT +3:00Why do you want to join BRIT?A gigantic outfit with (almost) guaranteed quality? Balls yeah.Where did you hear about us?From his mighty greatness, TotalBiscuit on his...
Member avatar small Lord Loudmouth 4y
Lord Loudmouth21064Small BearMilitia 4y

Application: 0positivo

Username: 0positivoAge: 23Location & Timezone (UTC±): -6/+1 (depends if I'm currently in NYC or Rome)Why do you want to join BRIT? I was along you guys, time ago. Someone might still remember me. I left because a good friend needed me to start...
Member avatar small 0positivo 4y
0positivo21119Small BearMilitia 4y

Application: WhoMattJones

Username: WhoMattJonesAge: 20Location & Timezone: US Central TimeWhy do you want to join BRIT: I enjoy playing Planetside 2 but I would enjoy it more if I found a outfit to join.Where did you hear about us: TGS Podcast, TotalBiscuit's TwitterH...
Member avatar small WhoMattJones 4y
WhoMattJones31293Small BearMilitia 4y