Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public: Planetside Recruitment

Application: jRigden

Ingame Username: jRigdenAge: 17Country & Timezone (UTC±): 'Murica central time.Why do you want to join BRIT?: Looks like a pretty nice mix of fun and competitive/Have fun AND win. Definitely my preferred type of gaming.Where/how did you hear a...
Member avatar small jRigden 2y
jRigden51616Small Sesususes 2y

Application: ComradeRichard

In-Game Username: ComradeRichardAge: 21Country & Timezone (UTC±): United States of America, Eastern Standard Time -5Why do you want to join BRIT?: Well first let's get the booing out of the way, I only know about this outfit because of TotalBi...
Small Comrade Richard 2y
Comrade Richard61688Small Sesususes 2y

Application: Flagpole101

Ingame Username: Flagpole101Age: 27Country & Timezone (UTC±): USA UTC-5Why do you want to join BRIT?: I am looking to play with an outfit instead of lonewolfing.Where/how did you hear about us?: PS2 Emerald Subreddit.How long have you bee...
Member avatar small flagpole101 2y
flagpole10131066Small Arathmorr 2y

Application: Whovencroft

Ingame Username: WhovencroftAge: 29Country & Timezone (UTC±): USA UTC -5Why do you want to join BRIT?: I would like to play play with an organized outfitWhere/how did you hear about us?: Forum searchHow long have you been playing PlanetSide 2 ...
Member avatar small Whovencroft 2y
Whovencroft41197Small Arathmorr 2y

Application: BringTheSalsa

Ingame Username: BringTheSalsaAge: 19Country & Timezone (UTC±): UTC-4:00 (eastern USA)Why do you want to join BRIT?: I am playing Planetside again now after a pretty long hiatus. It's quite fun but playing without an outfit is terrible. I chec...
Member avatar small BringTheSalsa 2y
BringTheSalsa62177Small enenra 2y

Application: Arkticus

Ingame Username: Arkticus88Age:25Country & Timezone (UTC±): Finland UTC+2 (+3 for summer)Why do you want to join BRIT?: I am looking for a PS2 Outfit to kick ass in TR styleWhere/how did you hear about us?:It might have been in the comments to...
Small Arkticus88 3y
Arkticus8872320Small enenra 2y

Douggw : Reapplication left for long time due work and wish to return

Ingame Username: DouggwAge:21Country & Timezone (UTC±): Canada -3Why do you want to join BRIT?:Wish to rejoin after a long hiatus, miss the community and ps2Where/how did you hear about us?: was a member 7 month or longer agoHow long have you ...
Member avatar small douggw 2y
douggw41196Small enenra 2y

Application: heptolisk

Ingame Username: heptoliskAge: 19Country & Timezone (UTC±): USA ESTWhy do you want to join BRIT?: I was in BRIT for a year or two around when it started and was looking to get back into planetside.Where/how did you hear about us?: I have been ...
Small heptolisk 2y
heptolisk41511Small enenra 2y

Application: xxstormtitan

ingame username:xxstormtitan country:isreal(utc+02:00)why do i want to join BRIT?:i saw videos on totalbiscuit's channel and you looked like an organized group.. and it would be nice to play planetside with other people instead of alone all the t...
Member avatar small xxstormtitan 2y
xxstormtitan51555Small Sesususes 2y

Returning: Auskas

Ingame Username: AuskasAge: 20Country & Timezone (UTC±): UTCWhy do you want to join BRIT?:Where/how did you hear about us?: How long have you been playing PlanetSide 2 and what is your Battle Rank?:Have you been part of any PS2 outfits before?...
Member avatar small Auskas 2y
Auskas2834Small GaenaralHONK 2y

Re-application: c0mbatpasty

Ingame Username: C0mbatpastyAge: 18Country & Timezone (UTC±): UK, GMTWhy do you want to join BRIT?: I've been off for a while and fancy playing some planetside 2 with you all againWhere/how did you hear about us?: RedgamerUKHow long have you b...
Small c0mbatpasty 2y
c0mbatpasty2884Small Sesususes 2y

Nuch is back

Ingame Username: NuchAge: 29Country & Timezone (UTC±): Straya +9:30Why do you want to join BRIT?:Where/how did you hear about us?:How long have you been playing PlanetSide 2 and what is your Battle Rank?: Have you been part of any PS2 outfits ...
Small Nuch 2y
Nuch2981Small Arathmorr 2y

Hello

Ingame Username: DamnbirdsAge: 18Country & Timezone (UTC±): 10+ (Daylight savings time changes it to 11+)Why do you want to join BRIT?: To join the community AGAIN, AGAIN and to participate in community events.Where/how did you hear about us?:...
Member avatar small damnbirds 2y
damnbirds2940Small Arathmorr 2y

Application: Manetherenei

Ingame Username: ManethereneiAge: 18 in a month.Country & Timezone (UTC±): Norway (UTC+01:00)Why do you want to join BRIT?: Because I love tophats, drinking tea, and smashing cultist trash. On a more serious note I also heard that you accept L...
Small Manetherenei 3y
Manetherenei31512Small Sesususes 2y

Application: Friggertron

Ingame Username:FriggertronAge:17Country & Timezone (UTC±):England UTC +1Why do you want to join BRIT?:A friend said it was a great community to play withWhere/how did you hear about us?:a member of your outfit told meHow long have you been pl...
Member avatar small Friggertron 3y
Friggertron31486Small Sesususes 2y

Application: Reddwarr

Ingame Username: ReddwarrAge: 22Country & Timezone (UTC±): UK, UTC (+1 because summer time)Why do you want to join BRIT?: I'm a reformed rebel, before I took a break from PS2 I played NC and during that time I learned 2 things; 1) People can...
Member avatar small Reddwarr 3y
Reddwarr31463Small Sesususes 2y

Application: Exochrome

Ingame Username:ExochromeAge:16Country & Timezone (UTC±):UK BSTWhy do you want to join BRIT?:because i want to be able to be part of an outfit that dose regular operation and goes round as a team and dose no just zerg around (ODA...
Member avatar small Exochrome 3y
Exochrome31490Small Sesususes 2y

Application: Germo

Ingame Username: GermoAge: 19Country & Timezone (UTC±): Argentina, UTC -3Why do you want to join BRIT?: I was in BRIT since the very start and remember having a lot more fun back then than I do soloing. I stopped playing PS2 for a number of re...
Small Germo 3y
Germo31349Small Sesususes 2y

Application: TheFredobar

Ingame Username: TheFredobarAge: 18Country & Timezone (UTC±): UTCWhy do you want to join BRIT?: I'm a big TB fan and really like planetside. I'd love to get into it more and play with an outfit.Where/how did you hear about us?:I heard about it...
Member avatar small TheFredobar 2y
TheFredobar31113Small GaenaralHONK 2y

DRAUGAR Joint Ops Petition

Hey guys, for lack of a better method of communication, I'm going to have to use this application thread. Sorry in advance for posting this in the wrong section. I have thoroughly enjoyed running ops with you guys on several previous occasions, in...
Member avatar small demosthenes426 2y
demosthenes42621083Small Arathmorr 2y