Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public: Planetside Recruitment

Application: ProfessorZambletons

Ingame Username: ProfessorZambletonsAge: 15Country & Timezone (UTC±): USA EasternWhy do you want to join BRIT?: Most squads I join completely lack coordination and mostly bicker on the chat about the NC's and Vanu's overpowered weapons/tanks...
Member avatar small ProfessorZambletons 3y
ProfessorZambletons62235Small Arathmorr 3y

Application: Chef Smitty

Ingame Username: Chef SmittyAge:41Country & Timezone (UTC±):USA UTC-5Why do you want to join BRIT?:Have people to team with and learn the game betterWhere did you hear about us?:SteamHow long have you been playing PlanetSide 2 and what is your...
Member avatar small Chef Smitty 3y
Chef Smitty52297Small Arathmorr 3y

Application: Furus

Username:FurusAge:18Location & Timezone (UTC±):CET,UTC+2Why do you want to join BRIT?I want to start playing TR more and you guys seem like a fun bunch.Where did you hear about us?I was forced in to applying by some of your members during a pu...
Member avatar small Furus 3y
Furus83136Small Arathmorr 3y

Application: DishwasherMan

Age: 19Location & Timezone (UTC±): US EastWhy do you want to join BRIT? More organized than solo playWhere did you hear about us? FriendHow long have you been playing PlanetSide 2, have you been part of any PS2 outfits before? about 8 hours in...
Small DishwasherMan 3y
DishwasherMan31537Small Arathmorr 3y

Application: Cybugger

Ingame Username: CybuggerAge: 25Country & Timezone (UTC±): UTC+1Why do you want to join BRIT?: I've been playing PS2 since mid-2013. I've joined Outfits for a night, was a huge amount of fun, so I've decided to try and apply here (helps that I...
Member avatar small Cybugger 3y
Cybugger31573Small Arathmorr 3y

Application: Combatpasty

UsernameC0mbatpastyAge17Location & TimezoneEngland, GMTWhy do you want to join BRIT?I have previously greatly enjoyed playing as an outfit and BRIT looked like a good one to join to take planetside back upwas recomended BRIT by a friend (RedGa...
Small c0mbatpasty 3y
c0mbatpasty104139Small Arathmorr 3y

Application: Bankrotas2

Username: Bankrotas2Age: 25Location & Timezone (UTC±): Lithuania +2/3Why do you want to join BRIT? I was and still am searching for an outfit to run with my alt and since it's way more boring to run solo :/.Where did you hear about us? TB, cyn...
Small Bankrotas 3y
Bankrotas62418Small Arathmorr 3y

LawlFakers re-applying

After a long hiatus because of drama in personal life getting in the way of games, (yay) I am ready to get back into BRITName: lawlfakersAge: 22Played with BRIT before in Planetside 2,Heard about you guys online, and saw you guys in PS2 wrecking s...
Small LolFakers 3y
LolFakers51999Small Arathmorr 3y

Application: Sniperhedgehog

Ingame Username: SniperHedgehogsAge: 17Country & Timezone (UTC±): GMTWhy do you want to join BRIT?: I'm looking for an outfit to play with and do ops withWhere/how did you hear about us?: Total Biscuit Youtube and twitter How long have you bee...
Member avatar small sniperhedgehog 3y
sniperhedgehog72492Small Acsriot 3y

Application: daddyfob

Ingame Username: daddyfobAge: 17Country & Timezone (UTC±): GMTWhy do you want to join BRIT?: Looking for a squad to run with when i'm not on NC on MillerWhere/how did you hear about us?: Enenra plays in my outfit on MillerHow long have you bee...
Member avatar small daddyfob 3y
daddyfob21130Small Algoren 3y

Application: YourLordAndSlaver

ingame Username: YourLordAndSlaverAge: 15Country & Timezone (UTC±): UK, UTC+1Why do you want to join BRIT?: I want to join team BRIT, as I would like an outfit that plays the objective, and is also in a time-zone that suits me, so that I can d...
Small YourLordAndSlaver 3y
YourLordAndSlaver51890Small YourLordAndSlaver 3y

Application: Damnbirds

Ingame Username: DamnbirdsAge: 17Country & Timezone (UTC±): 10+ (Daylight savings time changes it to 11+)Why do you want to join BRIT?: To join the community AGAIN and to participate in community events.Where/how did you hear about us?: From T...
Member avatar small damnbirds 3y
damnbirds41716Small Coopmore 3y

Application: MercenaryMuffin

Ingame Username: MercenaryMuffinAge: 28Country & Timezone (UTC±): United States, Pacific time zone, UTC - 8Why do you want to join BRIT?: I was part of BRIT at its conception, during the beta phase and early release of PS2. However, real life...
Member avatar small MercenaryMuffin 3y
MercenaryMuffin41860Small Zonk4242 3y

Application: Blacktemplar1

Username: BlackTemplar1Age:22Location & Timezone (UTC±):Pacific Standard USWhy do you want to join BRIT?Would like a more active and more organized unit to play with on a regular basis.Where did you hear about us?The twitter feed of TotalBiscu...
Member avatar small Blacktemplar1 4y
Blacktemplar141896Small Sesususes 3y

Application: CheesyMeat

Ingame Username: CheesyMeatAge: 21Country & Timezone (UTC±): Germany, UTC+1Why do you want to join BRIT?: It's a nice outfit? I think? Well, I heared of it a long time ago. And as it got promoted on the Co-Optional podcast this week, I thought...
Member avatar small CheesyMeat 3y
CheesyMeat31396Member avatar small CheesyMeat 3y

Application: SlayerJack

Ingame Username:SlayerJackAge:16Country & Timezone (UTC±):GMTWhy do you want to join BRIT?:I am British and no other outfit does OPS around my time.Where did you hear about us?:From TRAF and Server Smashes and CIV games :)How long have you bee...
Member avatar small SlayerJack 3y
SlayerJack21160Small Sesususes 3y

Application: Proud2bEnglish

Username:Proud2bEnglishAge:28Location & Timezone (UTC±):gmtWhy do you want to join BRIT?After a decent time who talk and work togetherWhere did you hear about us?youtubeHow long have you been playing PlanetSide 2, have you been part of any PS2...
Member avatar small Proud2bEnglish 3y
Proud2bEnglish275Small Algoren 3y

Application: Tank_NZ

Username: Tank_NZAge: 25Location & Timezone (UTC±): New ZealandWhy do you want to join BRIT? coming with STDWhere did you hear about us? through our groups moderator Hash_Cookie and AcsriotHow long have you been playing PlanetSide 2, have you ...
Member avatar small Tank_NZ 3y
Tank_NZ21194Small Sesususes 3y

Application: Hash_Cookie

Username: Hash_CookieAge: 18Location & Timezone (UTC±): Australian Eastern Standard TimeWhy do you want to join BRIT?PartnershipWhere did you hear about us?From Acsriot on our serverHow long have you been playing PlanetSide 2, have you been pa...
Small Hash_Cookie 3y
Hash_Cookie31488Small Sesususes 3y

Application: Jeroscope

Username: Jeroscope (PS2 Name is AgentStark)Age: 20Location & Timezone (UTC±): Eastern Standard Time - US East CoastWhy do you want to join BRIT? Im looking for a structured outfit that still offers some freedom in terms of soloing outside of ...
Member avatar small Jeroscope 3y
Jeroscope31671Small RedGamesUK 3y