Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public: Planetside Recruitment

Application: Luffarkrok

Username: LuffarkrokAge: 19Location & Timezone (UTC±): Sweden, UTC +1Why do you want to join BRIT? Wanted to join an outfit and you guys were the first one i knew about.Where did you hear about us?TB's youtube channel.How long have you been pl...
Member avatar small Luffarkrok 3y
Luffarkrok31433Small Sesususes 3y

Application: Djosa

Username: DjosaLocation: Serbia, CETWhy not, you guys are awesome! Your'e a very organized outfit, and you get the job done, lol.Heard about you from TotalBiscuit's video The Purging of Indar.I've played the original one way back when it first got...
Member avatar small Djosa 3y
Djosa5140Small Sesususes 3y

Application: MrCdo

Username: MrCdoAge: 17Location & Timezone (UTC±): Norway, CEST and CETWhy do you want to join BRIT? Because you seem organized, and i want the best possible planetside 2 experienceWhere did you hear about us? TotalBiscuitHow long have you been...
Small MrCdo 3y
MrCdo41705Small Sesususes 3y

BRIT app: Agustus

Username: AgustusAge:33Location & Timezone (UTC±):Eastern Standard USWhy do you want to join BRIT?: I was a member back on day one when the outfit was formed, but had to stop playing because of a totally crap computer.Where did you hear about ...
Member avatar small Agustus 3y
Agustus21094Small Acsriot 3y

Application: Mr Sniper

Username: TheSniper534 or TheSniper53Age: 1.may.1995Location & Timezone: Norway, Troms (GMT +01:00)I'm new to PlanetSide 2 and all say it's best with an outfit.I was watched a video on youtube by TB. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f9NkX_SLV4...
Small TheSniper534 3y
TheSniper534155136Small GaenaralHONK 3y

Application: Tellsworth

Username: TellsworthAge:19Location & Timezone (UTC±):US EastWhy do you want to join BRIT? I used to be part of the outfit and was removed for inactivity after my hard drive failed.Where did you hear about us? Originally from Totalbiscuit.How l...
Member avatar small Tellsworth 3y
Tellsworth21056Small GaenaralHONK 3y

Recruitment: DOTAsucks

Name: DOTAsucksAge:19US EASTPlaytime: over 300 hoursI am looking for an organized/active planetside2 outfitI mainly play support roles and I like to roll prowlers a lot. I used to be armor commander for my old outfit Imperial reach. I left them be...
Member avatar small DOTA 3y
DOTA31379Small Sesususes 3y

Application: Joeyfingers

Joeyfingers17UK GMTBecause i remember the fun i had and am getting back into the game....BRIT and I've got 300 hours of play time.Light assault, engineer and infiltrator.Most nights, I can't come on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday after 7:30.
Member avatar small Joeyfingers 3y
Joeyfingers82716Small NoVeM 3y

Application: VitaminD - Will you take me back? :)

Username: VitaminDAge: tooo freaking old !Location & Timezone (UTC±): UTC+1Why do you want to join BRIT? had loads of fun with you :)Where did you hear about us? a loong time ago in a galaxy far far away ....How long have you been playing Plan...
Member avatar small LZVitaminD 3y
LZVitaminD51833Member avatar small LZVitaminD 3y

Application: Thanimashu

Username: Thanimashu my real name is ReeganAge:18Location & Timezone (UTC±): canada central pacificWhy do you want to join BRIT? I'm looking for a fun and decent outfit, I seem to be lacking the competitive side of planetside 2Where did you he...
Member avatar small Thanimashu 3y
Thanimashu21044Small Sesususes 3y

Application: Dueada

Username: DueadaAge: 22Locations and Timezone: Illinois, UTC -6 HoursWhy do you want to join BRIT? Planetside 2 is way more fun with friends, and you guys seem to have your stuff together here. I'd love to be a part of something bigger than myself...
Member avatar small Dueada 3y
Dueada21042Small Sesususes 3y

Application: Shadow1192

Username:Shadow1192Age:15Location & Timezone : GMT+0Why do you want to join BRIT? I would like to join BRIT as i am trying to find a outfit that is active and likes to play as a team and not lone wolf's.Where did you hear about us? I Googled p...
Member avatar small Shadow1192 3y
Shadow119253207Small Sesususes 3y

Application: Intense

Username: steam: Intense. Planetside 2: Intense29Age: 15Location: Bolingbrook Illinois, USATimezone: UTC-06:00 hourWhy: I want to join BRIT because i need an outfit for planetside 2 and you guys look like a lot of fun! I am a big fan of TotalBiscu...
Member avatar small Intense 3y
Intense21074Small Sesususes 3y

I'm not applying

And you guys should probably have a diplomacy tab on your site. To whoever your ranking officer is, TRAF would like to have a word with BRIT. Contact us on our website trafoutfit.com or jump onto teamspeak at traf.teamspeak3.com and have a chat ...
Member avatar small JackTRAF 3y
JackTRAF31308Small Acsriot 3y

Application: AdamTheBroman

Username: TPJakeEnglishAge:14Location & Timezone (UTC±): Brattleboro, VT US EastWhy do you want to join BRIT? I heard that TotalBiscuit has started playing PS2 again.Where did you hear about us? From TotalBiscuits channel and I have been in th...
Member avatar small AdamTheBroman 3y
AdamTheBroman21123Small Sesususes 3y

Application: WinstonSChurchill

Username:WinstonSChurchillAge:17Location & Timezone (UTC±):GMT +0Why do you want to join BRIT? I wish to join so to be part of a group who works together tactically instead of just charging headlong. Though that is fun now and again. I'm mainl...
Member avatar small WinstonSChurchill 3y
WinstonSChurchill72338Small Sesususes 3y

Application: monk3yman

Username: monk3ymanAge: 20Location & Timezone (UTC±): England UTC/GMTWhy do you want to join BRIT? I want to join a dedicated server and enjoy the game how its supposed to be enjoyed.Where did you hear about us? planetside2outfits.comHow long ...
Small 0monkeyman0 3y
0monkeyman051833Member avatar small UnEpic 3y

Application: RicoLoco7

Username: RicoLoco7Age: 23Location & Timezone (UTC±): Texas, UTC-6 Why do you want to join BRIT? I got into BRIT on the initial wave last November, but after several months the game was basically unplayable for me. It's still not fantastic,...
Small RicoLoco7 3y
RicoLoco741694Small Arathmorr 3y

Application: zylonhender

Username: zylonhenderAge: 18Location and timezone (UTC): California PSTWhy do you want to join BRIT? I want a fun outfit to play with and enjoy planetside 2 even more.Where did you hear of us? I heard of you from Total Biscuit's videos, and thou...
Member avatar small zylonhender 3y
zylonhender21058Small Acsriot 3y

Application: DaveTennant

Username: DaveTennantAge: 13Location & Timezone (UTC±): New York, Eastern Standard time.Why do you want to join BRIT? I wanted to be apart of a highly active, very organised outfit.Where did you hear about us? I heard about Let the Brit Drop f...
Small DaveTennant 3y
DaveTennant21036Small Acsriot 3y