Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public: Planetside Recruitment

Application: RXero

Username: RXeroAge: 17Location & Timezone (UTC±): Hawaii UTCWhy do you want to join BRIT?I want to be a team player. not a lone wolfWhere did you hear about us?TotalBiscuit's video -Back to AuraxisHow long have you been playing PlanetSide 2, h...
Member avatar small RXero 3y
RXero21217Small Sesususes 3y

Application: leeroyjenkins12

Username:leeroyjenkins12Age:17Location & Timezone (UTC±):gmtWhy do you want to join BRIT?my friend recommended it (MedicForHire12)Where did you hear about us?from my friend MedicForHire12How long have you been playing PlanetSide 2, have you be...
Member avatar small leeroyjenkins12 3y
leeroyjenkins1231455Small Algoren 3y

Application: MedicForHire12

Username: MedicForHire12Age: 17Location & Timezone (UTC±): Scotland GMTWhy do you want to join BRIT? I am new to Planetside 2 and would like to find people to play with.Where did you hear about us? Totalbiscuits youtube video: P...
Member avatar small MedicForHire12 3y
MedicForHire1231371Small Algoren 3y

Application: Cube808

Username: Cube808Age: 23Location & Timezone (UTC±): GMT UkWhy do you want to join BRIT? I want to play Planetside in an organised group because lone wolfing just isn't fun anymoreWhere did you hear about us? DigitalInsanityGB told me about itH...
Member avatar small Cube808 3y
Cube80821188Small Sesususes 3y

Application: Razukeee

Username: RazukeeeAge: 17Location & Timezone (UTC±): Canada,Quebec UTC-5Why do you want to join BRIT? I come from an ARMA background so I'm looking for something more,serious to join where people actually give orders and suchWhere did you hear...
Member avatar small Razukeee 3y
Razukeee31312Small Sesususes 3y

Application: Glinbour

Username: GlinbourAge: 19Location & Timezone (UTC±): (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)Why do you want to join BRIT?- Well. Ive been searching around for a good outfit to join and have tried and failed ever since the game launched. I w...
Member avatar small Glinbour 3y
Glinbour31450Member avatar small Glinbour 3y

Application: Manlymuffin

Username : My username is calver2001 but my character name is Manlymuffin, if I knew beforehand that they should have been the same I would have used just one but unfortunately I cant change it, if it is important I can make a new characterAge: 16...
Small Manlymuffin 3y
Manlymuffin72598Small Arathmorr 3y

Application: SoupYet

Username: SoupYetAge: 24Location & Timezone (UTC±): New Mexico/ Mountain TimeWhy do you want to join BRIT? Have joined a few outfits that are dead ends and usually disband quickly. Have soloed for a while but like team play better. Hope to ...
Small SoupYet 3y
SoupYet21146Small GaenaralHONK 3y

Application: MGlBlaze

Username:MGlBlazeAge:23Location & Timezone (UTC±):GMTWhy do you want to join BRIT?I've started playing Planetside 2 again recently, and as it has been said time and time again, not being part of an outfit means you are probably having a woeful...
Member avatar small MGlBlaze 3y
MGlBlaze41763Member avatar small MGlBlaze 3y

Application: Ispharel

Username: IspharelAge: 16Timezone: GMTWhy do I want to join?: I recently took great interest in Planetside 2 and making longplay videos to upload to a channel. I thought it would benefit me and others if I joined an outfit to increase the chances ...
Small Ispharel 3y
Ispharel31442Small Ispharel 3y

Application: FearTheSkorpion

Username:FearTheSkorpionAge:19Location & Timezone (UTC±):Colorado, UTC-7Why do you want to join BRIT?I've finally upgraded my computer to something that can handle the scale PS2 sometimes operates on, so I've been looking for a large outfit to...
Member avatar small FearTheSkorpion 3y
FearTheSkorpion31424Small Sesususes 3y

Application: MrTheBigmac

Username: MrTheBigmacAge:17Location & Timezone (UTC±): EST pacificWhy do you want to join BRIT? totalbiscuit is my favorite Planetside 2 youtuber and I would love to join the game with him and help him make the galaxy TRWhere did you hear abou...
Member avatar small MrTheBigmac 3y
MrTheBigmac41646Small Arathmorr 3y

Application: Tomas0b0b

Username: Tomas0b0bAge: 16 (1997)Location & Timezone: Iceland UTC 00:00The reason I want to join the Brit is to be in a respectable outfit. I was in an outfit a while back but I only had a laptop that couldn't play Planetside 2 properly so I q...
Small Tomas0b0b 3y
Tomas0b0b72672Member avatar small UnEpic 3y

Application: CastledCard

Username: CommanderCardAge: 16Location & Timezone (UTC±): USA, PST UTC-8I want to join Brit because I usually play NC, but I want to play a little more TR and I can't find any good Outfits on Waterson. I heard about you guys from TotalBiscuit....
Small CastledCard 3y
CastledCard21116Small Acsriot 3y

Darkaurora application

Username: DarkauroraAge: 21Location & Timezone (UTC±): Scotland Why do you want to join BRIT? Used to be a member from the very start of brit. Left early this year due to stagnation and general life getting in the way. Would like an organized ...
Small Darkaurora 4y
Darkaurora21101Small Algoren 4y

Application: TachiFoxy

Username: TachiFoxyAge: 23Location & Timezone (UTC±): UTC+01:00Why do you want to join BRIT? - Been on BRIT before, went inactive because the game was unoptimised as hell. Should be fine now with PU01.Where did you hear about us? - Back then? ...
Small TachiFoxy 4y
TachiFoxy21178Small Algoren 4y

Application: SedativeMan

Username: SedativeManAge: 23Location & Timezone (UTC±): Los Angeles, PST ( UTC-8 )Why do you want to join BRIT? I was part of BRIT in its early days and had lots of fun. I've gotten back into the game and soloing gets dull. I want to play...
Small SedativeMan 4y
SedativeMan31388Small Sesususes 4y

Application: DanielMarco

Username: DaneilMarcoAge: 14Location & Timezone (UTC±): Kentucky: ESTWhy do you want to join BRIT? Because I'm looking for a more elite outfit, rather than the ones where you get spammed invites to from. I would also like to join BRIT in order...
Member avatar small DanielMarco 4y
DanielMarco21134Small Algoren 4y

Application: goje

Username: gojeAge: 14Location & Timezone (UTC±): CSTWhy do you want to join BRIT? i want to join an outfit that will have players online Where did you hear about us? TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit How long have you been playing PlanetSide 2, h...
Member avatar small Goje 4y
Goje31851Small Sesususes 4y

Venator97 application

Username: Venator97Age:16Location & Timezone (UTC±): GMT DublinWhy do you want to join BRIT? I wish to join Brit as I have observed Planetside 2 since the Beta and now, as the game has developed further, I wish to join the Terran Republic in t...
Small Venator97 4y
Venator97492Small Sesususes 4y