Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public: Planetside Recruitment

Application: RynoViper

Username: RynoViperAge: 28Location & Timezone (UTC±):US Est.Why do you want to join BRIT? I got some good friends in here that ive know for a few years. This group seems fitting :D.Where did you hear about us? Rakdos243 and ClashMHow long have...
Member avatar small RynoViper 3y
RynoViper31542Small Sesususes 3y

Application : Aoikite

1- Username: Aoikite2- Age: 243- Location & Timezone (UTC±): Algeria UTC / GMT +14- Why do you want to join BRIT?I used the instant squad join and liked how some people can be organized to command and play this game . (well some of the squads ...
Member avatar small Aoikite 4y
Aoikite41835Small Sesususes 3y

Application:TheCreativeBird

Username: TheCreativeBirdAge: 15Location & Timezone (UTC±): Location United States, Timezone New YorkWhy do you want to join BRIT? I want to join BRIT because I have a love for the game but I can’t ever seem to find an organized outfit or squa...
Member avatar small TheCreativeBird 3y
TheCreativeBird31491Small Sesususes 3y

Application : Monkz

Username: MonkzAge: 23Location & Timezone (UTC±): Scotland / UTC +1Why do you want to join BRIT? From what I have experienced in other similar games being part of an outfit is key to success and enjoyment, and from what I've heard this is the ...
Small M0nk5 3y
M0nk562897Small Sesususes 3y

Application: MrSalo

Username: MrSaloAge: 19Location & Timezone (UTC±): UTC+1 SwedenWhy do you want to join BRIT? To me PlanetSide 2 is a game best played with a large groups of friends/teammates by your side! Covering each other and supporting your fellow squadma...
Small MrSalo 4y
MrSalo42070Small Sesususes 3y

Application Craftyz

Username: CraftyzAge:32Location & Timezone (UTC±):(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)Why do you want to join BRIT?Want to see if the game improves with joining an organized outfit thats a good fit with what I'm looking for. It seems yo...
Small Craftyz 3y
Craftyz41733Small Sesususes 3y

Application : Xeno55

Username:Xeno55Age:23Location & Timezone (UTC±):Iceland UTCWhy do you want to join BRIT? My friend Maxus is also in the clan and I'd like to play with him.Where did you hear about us? Maxus told me about you guysHow long have you been playing...
Member avatar small Xeno55 4y
Xeno5541842Small Sesususes 3y

Application: MikeAinsil

Username: MikeAinsilAge: 22Location & Timezone (UTC±): Ohio, USA Eastern (UTC -5hrs)Why do you want to join BRIT?I've been looking for an outfit that is organized enough to run regular ops with a clear chain of command, but at the same time do...
Member avatar small MikeAinsil 4y
MikeAinsil31287Small Sesususes 3y

Application: Rokanova

Username: Rokanova(Usually Rokanov)Age: 21Location & Timezone (UTC±): Queensland, Australia. UTC +10Why do you want to join BRIT?Because I'm British! And as a Brit away from home I must do something for the Queen.Slightly more seriously, when ...
Member avatar small Rokanov 4y
Rokanov31421Small Sesususes 3y

Application Assassingb1110

I was in brit not long ago but i went on holiday for 2 weeks, i filled out a LOA post but still got kicked any ideas?
Small assassin[gb]1110 4y
assassin[gb]111082884Small Sesususes 3y

Application: tsabukunogaara

Username: TsabukunogaaraAge: 26Location & Timezone (UTC±): Central (CST) UTC-6Why do you want to join BRIT? Firstly I have a personal good friend who is within BRIT ranks. I also want to be part of a gaming community where fun shall be had. ...
Member avatar small tsabukunogaara 4y
tsabukunogaara52085Small Sesususes 3y

Application: CaptainLag

Template For Applications:Username: CaptainLag Age:25Location & Timezone (UTC±): Bristol, UK in Greenwhich mean time (GMT)Why do you want to join BRIT?I've started playing Planetside Solo (whilst trying to get some workmates into it too) and f...
Member avatar small CaptainLag 4y
CaptainLag41823Small Sesususes 3y

Application: GTAFTW

Username: GTAFTWAge: 16Location & Timezone (UTC±): UK +1 Summer timeWhy do you want to join BRIT?Because I played this game for a long time and I though I should start fresh since my K/D was way too low for me and I am a Loyal fighter and have...
Member avatar small GTAFTW 3y
GTAFTW31461Small Sesususes 3y

Application : Faszfej

Username : XytardAge : 20Hungary UTC +1I want to play the game properly + my friend has been playing for a while in BRIT and He invited me to play this game.My friend told me about this Outfit. ( TheBlaiZe )I've started playing today.Heavy Assault...
Member avatar small Xytard 3y
Xytard2890Small Sesususes 3y

Application Zanfino

Username:ZanfinoAge:17Location & Timezone (UTC±):North Dakota (UTC -6)Why do you want to join BRIT? Looking to get back into PS2 with an organized outfit that isnt going to screw around.Where did you hear about us? Originally from the Cynical ...
Small Zanfino 3y
Zanfino21031Small Acsriot 3y

Application: DanielMarco

Username: DaneilMarcoAge: 14Location & Timezone (UTC±): Kentucky: ESTWhy do you want to join BRIT? Because I'm looking for a more elite outfit, rather than the ones where you get spammed invites to from. I would also like to join BRIT in order...
Member avatar small DanielMarco 3y
DanielMarco21015Small Acsriot 3y

Application: TheRaggedyDoctor

Username: TheRaggedyDoctorAge: 16Location & Timezone (UTC±): East Coast (GMT -5)Why do you want to join BRIT?I was previously a member of BRIT. I played regularly, but my interest in Planetside dwindled fora period of a couple months, and I ra...
Member avatar small TheRaggedyDoctor 3y
TheRaggedyDoctor21018Small Algoren 3y

Application: Quang3480

Username: Quang3480Age: 23Location & Timezone (UTC±):Denmark, CETWhy do you want to join BRIT? Saw some vids from TB on youtube. And this game looks like you need a good team to make the most out of this game. And your team looks like a good ...
Member avatar small Quang3480 3y
Quang348031319Member avatar small Quang3480 3y

Application: Disuben

Username:DisubenAge:25Location & Timezone (UTC±):Netherlands (UTC +0)Why do you want to join BRIT?I want to join BRIT because I really want to get back into Planetside 2 and I want to do it the right way.Where did you hear about us?I heard fro...
Small Disuben 3y
Disuben31754Small Disuben 3y

Application: DemDoolies

Username: DemDooliesAge: I am 13 years of age.Location & Timezone (UTC±): Pacific Standard TimeWhy do you want to join BRIT? I want to join to have an outfit to attack and play with. While I would love to play with TB, that is not the reason w...
Member avatar small DemDoolies 3y
DemDoolies31366Small Acsriot 3y