Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public: Planetside Recruitment

Application: jaydog1402

Username: jaydog1402Age: 16Location & Timezone (UTC±): Wales, United Kingdom, Greenwich Mean TimeWhy do you want to join BRIT?: I want to join BRIT as i was in there before christmas 2012, but then my PC crashed so i have had to have a replace...
Small jaydog1402 4y
jaydog140231284Small Sesususes 4y

Application: brokon21

Username: brokonNCAge: 18Location & Timezone (UTC±):US, OKlahoma, Central Why do you want to join BRIT?My outfit the Enclave left the game and Matherson is a cluster to play on so i want to join a new outfit Where did you hear about us? My old...
Member avatar small brokon21 4y
brokon2151859Small Sesususes 4y

Application: PerkPerkinsII

Username:PerkPerkins IIAge:18Location & Timezone (UTC±): Idaho, United States. Mountain TimeWhy do you want to join BRIT?I've only been part of one outfit that was just a bunch of my buddies and I from school. After that, I stopped playing bec...
Member avatar small PerkPerkinsII 4y
PerkPerkinsII31279Small Sesususes 4y

Application:TheAverageMan

Username: TheAverageManAge: 15Location & Timezone (UTC±): Brampton,Ontario Canada/-5 Eastern Standard TimezoneWhy do you want to join BRIT?: Looking for a well structured outfit to engage in operations with and have a better overall gaming exp...
Member avatar small TheAverageMan 4y
TheAverageMan31220Small Sesususes 4y

Application: hoodieafficionado

Username: hoodieafficionadoI am aware it is misspelled.Age: 24Location & Timezone (UTC±):UTC -6Why do you want to join BRIT?The combination of competence and good taste is too rare to pass up.Where did you hear about us? TB's youtube channelHo...
Small hoodieafficionado 4y
hoodieafficionado473Small Sesususes 4y

Application: GuruNation

Username: GuruNationAge: 17Location & Timezone (UTC±): New York City, EST/ GMT -5Why do you want to join BRIT?: I'm beginning to get awfully tired of playing the game alone, and I'd like to fight alongside some good matesWhere did you hear abo...
Member avatar small GuruNation 4y
GuruNation31239Small Sesususes 4y

Application: Vexations

Username:VexationsAge:19Location & Timezone (UTC±):Norway, EDT, UTC+1Why do you want to join BRIT?Good times + Organized and coordinated purging of filthy Vanu/NCWhere did you hear about us?TGS PodcastHow long have you been playing PlanetSide ...
Member avatar small Vexations 4y
Vexations31269Small Sesususes 4y

Application: Roxym

Username:RoxymAge:17Location & Timezone (UTC±):Sweden UTC/GMT +1 Where did you hear about us? TBs videoHow long have you been playing PlanetSide 2, have you been part of any PS2 outfits before?I started to play in december last year. i was a p...
Member avatar small Roxym 4y
Roxym31180Small Sesususes 4y

Application: Cyber004494

Username: SuperpotenciaAge: 13Location & Timezone (UTC±): GMT - EnglandWhy do you want to join BRIT? I want to have a good time in ps2, i also want to be a part of an organised team.Where did you hear about us? Totalbiscuits youtube channelHow...
Member avatar small Cyber004494 4y
Cyber00449451980Small Sesususes 4y

Application AnziD

Username: AnziD Battlerank 10Age: 18Location/Timezone: Sweden, UTC/GMT +1 hourWhere did you hear about us?: YouTube, TB:s chanelHow long have you been playing PlanetSide 2, have you been part of any PS2 outfits before?:I've played planetside 2 sin...
Member avatar small AnziD 4y
AnziD31149Small Sesususes 4y

Application: tjparkour24

Username: tjparkour24Age: 15 (16 in under 4 weeks.)Location & Timezone (UTC±): GMT +0 (Currently GMT +1 due to Daylight Saving Time.)Why do you want to join BRIT? I have found it very hard to find an active an fun outfit for PS2 in the past. W...
Member avatar small tjparkour24 4y
tjparkour2431176Small Sesususes 4y

Application: MalconNight

MalconNightOhio (EST)TB's youtube channelI have been playing since beta and I have been in other outfits, though I can never seem to find one that seems to do anything interesting.Support classes are preferred but I will do what is required of me....
Member avatar small MalconNight 4y
MalconNight51721Small Sesususes 4y

Application TotallyBritish665

Username:TotallyBritish665Age:14Location & Timezone (UTC±):LondonWhy do you want to join BRIT? I have been a HUGE fan of total-biscuit for a few years now, And i love the tactical combined arms game play of ps2 so i really want to join to figh...
Member avatar small TotallyBritish665 4y
TotallyBritish66531217Small Sesususes 4y

Application Fancysaurus

Username:FancysaurusAge:21Location & Timezone (UTC±):Florida EST (UTC -5 hours)Why do you want to join BRIT?To have some fun while learning a few things and cracking some Vanu (or NC) Skulls in the process. I still feel as though I've got a lo...
Member avatar small Fancysaurus 4y
Fancysaurus31166Small Sesususes 4y

Application Arthimus

Username: ArthimusAge: 19Location & Timezone (UTC±): Indiana, U.S.A. East (UTC-05:00)Why do you want to join BRIT?My primary reason for joining Brit is that with the recent changes to the game I've taken a great interest in playing again and t...
Member avatar small Arthimus 4y
Arthimus41432Small Sesususes 4y

Dellta_34 aplication

Username:Dellta_34Age:21Location & Timezone (UTC±):Bulgaria UTC+3Why do you want to join BRIT?I feel like playing some ps2 again and playing as TR.I really feel that having a good active and organized outfit is vital for playing this game.Wher...
Member avatar small Dellta_34 4y
Dellta_3451672Small Sesususes 4y

Application: Manrija

Username: ManrijaAge: 24Location & Timezone (UTC±): Bosnia and Hercegovina UTC +2Why do you want to join BRIT?It's much more fun playing with team, and i take that BRIT have good team work for what i see watching TB videos.Where did you hear ...
Member avatar small Manrija 4y
Manrija31138Small Sesususes 4y

Application: KirbKirb30

Username: KirbKirb30Age: 16Location & Timezone (UTC±): Las Vegas, Nevada UTC−8Why do you want to join BRIT?I've been searching for a platoon since the game launched, to no fruition. Something with the right amount of community, experience, and...
Member avatar small KirbKirb30 4y
KirbKirb3031140Small Sesususes 4y

Application: DasBismarck

Username: DasBismarckAge: 18Location & Timezone (UTC±): New York, EDT (UTC -4:00) (Soon to be Washington, DC, same timezone) Why do you want to join BRIT? I was previously a member of BRIT before schoolwork, standardized exams, and the gen...
Member avatar small DasBismarck 4y
DasBismarck31171Small Sesususes 4y

Aplication: Lucas.Dickinson

Username: Luca5sAge: 17Location & Timezone: Florida, Eastern TimeI want to join BRIT because I've been interested in Planetside 2 since TB's announcement video on it ages ago but i haven't been enjoying it playing solo and i hope joining BRIT ...
Member avatar small Lucas.Dickinson 4y
Lucas.Dickinson31183Small Sesususes 4y