Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public: Planetside Recruitment

Application: stevenip611

Username:STEVENIP611Age:17Location & Timezone (UTC±):Hong Kong UTC +8 (I'm assuming this is the same as GMT)Why do you want to join BRIT?i think this is a great game but this will be really fun if there are a team fighting with you,it get bo...
Member avatar small stevenip611 4y
stevenip61151705Small Sesususes 4y

Application: BobTGoldfish

Username: BobTGoldfishAge:34Location & Timezone (UTC±): Virginia, USA [EST] (+5)Why do you want to join BRIT?I've been playing on Waterson for a long time, and have randomly ended up in groups with other BRIT membersand have always seen them w...
Small BobTGoldfish 4y
BobTGoldfish31200Small Sesususes 4y

Application: Teleportastic

Username:shadowbane66 (not on this outfits server i will create new TR character for this outfit and purchase my usual weapons with SC)Age:17Location & Timezone (UTC±):San Diego UTC -7Why do you want to join BRIT? To be part of an outfit that ...
Member avatar small Teleportastic 4y
Teleportastic31119Small Sesususes 4y

Application: pr0fez

Username:pr0fezAge:33Location & Timezone (UTC±):CETWhy do you want to join BRIT?I have been looking around for an outfit, but it seems hard to find any info on what they actually do. I've talked a bit to a few others in-game, but you guys seem...
Member avatar small pr0fez 4y
pr0fez31146Small Sesususes 4y

Application: Nightbanet (Gamex7)

Username: Gamex7 Age:18Location & Timezone (UTC±):Canada, Alberta, Edmonton, GMT TimezoneWhy do you want to join BRIT?: Because I'm a big fan of team based First Person Shooters and I think Planetside is an awesome game, but one which requires...
Member avatar small gamex7 4y
gamex741602Small Sesususes 4y

Application: Cyleal

Username: CylealAge: 21Location & Timezone (UTC±): New Hampshire, USA. Eastern Standard Time.Why do you want to join BRIT?I'm looking for a tactical environment, and this is the most notorious outfit on my server. I'm tired of just having to b...
Member avatar small Cyleal 4y
Cyleal31167Small Sesususes 4y

Application: Reflele

Username: RefleleAge: 16Location & Timezone (UTC±): -6 (CST)Why do you want to join BRIT? I have been playing Planetside 2 for 3 weeks very heavily and want to get more from the game. In those weeks I've been mostly playing NC, but sadly I d...
Small Reflele 4y
Reflele361Small Sesususes 4y

Application: Thefantasticfunk

Username: ThefantasticfunkAge:16Location & Timezone (UTC±):-5 ( EST)Why do you want to join BRIT? I Rolled with the Angry Joe Army outfit, which at the moment has declined, and i have played with Brit before in previous ops.after seeing ...
Member avatar small ThefantasticFunk 4y
ThefantasticFunk51822Small Sesususes 4y

Application: JohnShooterMan

Username: JohnShooterManAge: 18Location & Timezone (UTC±): central Pennsylvania EDTWhy do you want to join BRIT?So I can join with an organized force to purge Auraxis of cultist and terrorist and be more effective in the fight for the greater ...
Member avatar small JohnShooterMan 4y
JohnShooterMan31153Small Sesususes 4y

Application: Ixiawn

Username: IxiawnAge: 28Location & Timezone (UTC±): Philadelphia, EST (UTC -5)Why do you want to join BRIT? PS like Eve is no fun alone. Looking for an organised group to fit into.Where did you hear about us? TotalBiscuit's YouTube channel.How ...
Member avatar small Ixiawn 4y
Ixiawn31170Small Sesususes 4y

Application DarkDoctor

Username: DarkDoctorAge: 19Location & Timezone (UTC±): UTC 00.00 United KingdomWhy do you want to join BRIT?Playing games while chatting, coordinating or yelling for help is one of the most rewarding experiences in my gaming life. I was always...
Small DarkDoctor 4y
DarkDoctor31178Small Sesususes 4y

Application - Veofolnir

Username: VeofolnirAge: 14Location & Timezone (UTC±): London, UTCWhy do you want to join BRIT? I have been looking for an organized outfit, that also has a good community for a long time.Where did you hear about us? TB's youtube channel.How l...
Small Veofolnir 4y
Veofolnir31156Small Sesususes 4y

Application: Varnis

Username: VarnisAge: 18 years oldLocation & Timezone (UTC±): US west coast, -8:00:00 UTCWhy do you want to join BRIT? I want to join because I enjoy both Planetside 2, TB, and shenanigans. And because I've been wanting to join an outfit that i...
Member avatar small Varnis 4y
Varnis31251Small Sesususes 4y

OpaqueFruitcake's Application

Username: OpaqueFruitcakeAge: 17Location & Timezone (UTC±): Southern Indiana, EDT (UTC -4:00)Why do you want to join BRIT? I've been looking for more coordinated play on my TR characterWhere did you hear about us? TB's channelHow long have you...
Member avatar small OpaqueFruitcake 4y
OpaqueFruitcake41491Small Sesususes 4y

Application Abbraxxus

Age: 23Location & Timezone (UTC±): UTC 00.00 United Kingdom (Gloucestershire) Why do you want to join BRIT?I have always wanted to be part of something much bigger while playing any type of multiplayer game unfortunately consoles don’t really ...
Small Abbraxxus 4y
Abbraxxus329Small Sesususes 4y

Application: JFoxValcore

Username: JFoxValcoreAge:16Location & Timezone (UTC±):GMTWhy do you want to join BRIT?I would like to join BRIT so i could meet more people who play planetside 2 more than my friends and would do more than a few hours playing like i do.Also wo...
Member avatar small Jfox 4y
Jfox31068Small Sesususes 4y

Application: TheBjarn

Username: TheBjarnAge: 24Location & Timezone (UTC±): (UTC+01:00) SwedenWhy do you want to join BRIT?Been wanting to join an active, serious outfit that does major ops. Where did you hear about us?Mostly TB's channel.How long have you been play...
Member avatar small TheBjarn 4y
TheBjarn31096Small Sesususes 4y

Application: DuzAwe

Username: DuzAweAge: 22Location & Timezone (UTC±): Dublin/Swansea GMT/UTC 0000Why do you want to join BRIT? Looking for more people to play with as I enjoy the game but seriously want to work with a squad instead of PUGS. Where did you hear ab...
Member avatar small DuzAwe 4y
DuzAwe31124Small Sesususes 4y

Application: Ashbee4

Username: Ashbee4Age: 18Location & Timezone (UTC±): United Kingdom (UTC)Why do you want to join BRIT?I want to join BRIT because I have been after a large scale Organized Planetside 2 group for some time now.Where did you hear about us?Totalbi...
Member avatar small ashbee4 4y
ashbee431109Small Sesususes 4y

Application LordBelakor

Username: LordBelakorAge:18Location & Timezone (UTC±): Austria UTC+1Why do you want to join BRIT?I have started playing PS2 long time ago but I soon dropped it because it was boring alone. But while watching TB's Video and noticing all the imp...
Member avatar small LordyBelakor 4y
LordyBelakor31140Small Sesususes 4y