Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public: Planetside Recruitment

application digitalinsanitygb

Username:Age:Location & Timezone (UTC±):Why do you want to join BRIT?lone wolfing on planetside is just not fun anymore i want to play in a organised groupWhere did you hear about us?i was playing and saw an op go off How long have you been pl...
Small digitalinsanitygb 3y
digitalinsanitygb41382Small GaenaralHONK 3y

Application

Username: Wildbill592Age:13Timezone: untied states of america eastern time zone Why do you want to join Brit: I want to join Brit because planet side two is about team work and there can't be any team work with out a team. I'm tiered of playing pl...
Member avatar small Wildbill592 3y
Wildbill59262442Small Algoren 3y

104DudeMlobitz Let the brit drop application

104DudeMlobitz11Pacific daylight3 reasons: 1. Totalbiscuit is amazing2. There are almost no outfits on Ps2 anymore3. I WANT TO BRING GLORY TO THE TRI got the game around Christmas 2012 but never really started playing and getting the hang of the g...
Member avatar small 104DudeMlobitz 3y
104DudeMlobitz21199Small Sesususes 3y

Application: SilentGrim

Username: SilentGrim5Age:(almost)21Location & Timezone (UTC±):(UTC+1:00) Austria, SalzburgWhy do you want to join BRIT?To kick some Vanu Buttocks!... and for the Glory of TR.But mainly because I've wanted to join an Outfit for sometime now and...
Small SilentGrim 3y
SilentGrim83052Small Algoren 3y

Application: ShiftyNindja

Username: ShiftyNindja(Shocking name I know)Age: 16Location & Timezone (UTC±): Oxford UK GMTWhy do you want to join BRIT?Because I have been a part of it before and thoroughly enjoyed it, but I had to take long breaks due to school exams and t...
Member avatar small ShiftyNindja 3y
ShiftyNindja31359Small Sesususes 3y

Application: FacepIant

Username:FacepIantAge:19Location & Timezone (UTC±):Scotland (GMT±1)Why do you want to join BRIT?Because the organised large scale combat is something that I'm really looking into contributing towards, and feel BRIT would be the best place to d...
Small FacepIant 3y
FacepIant2984Small Algoren 3y

Application: Maxus

Username: MaxusAge: 21Location & Timezone (UTC±): Belgium UTC + 2Why do you want to join BRIT? I'm looking to start playing the Terran Republic after playing NC for a long time. I knew about BRIT and that you guys ran operations with quite a f...
Small Maxus 3y
Maxus51996Small Sesususes 3y

application: Rarrok

Username:RarrokAge: 21Location & Timezone (UTC±): Michigan USAWhy do you want to join BRIT? Playing as random zerg fodder sucks and i have friends among the britsWhere did you hear about us? from CylealHow long have you been playing PlanetSide...
Member avatar small Rarrok 3y
Rarrok21062Small Algoren 3y

Application: LolFakers

Username: LolFakersAge: 21Location & Timezone (UTC±):Netherlands, Timezone: Amsterdam GMT+1Why do you want to join BRIT?Looking for an organized outfit that is able to run more frequent EU time Ops.Where did you hear about us?In-game, latest T...
Small LolFakers 3y
LolFakers41602Small Algoren 3y

APPLICATION: iPrune

Username:iPruneAge:21Location & Timezone:Hastings, UTC (GMT) +1Why do you want to join BRIT:To be part of a collaborative and active community purging the planet of all unclean.Where did you hear about us:Mr. Biscuit's channels on YTHow long h...
Small iPrune 3y
iPrune31272Small Sesususes 3y

Application: MultiGamer1

Username: MultiGamer1Age: 15 (16 in december)Location & Timezone (UTC±): Serbia, +2 GMTWhy do you want to join BRIT?I have been playing PS2 since early beta and enjoyed it. When I started playing I got bored because it was very very hard to fi...
Small MultiGamer1 3y
MultiGamer172622Small MultiGamer1 3y

Application : SkilledHD

Username: SkilledHDAge: 16Location & Timezone (UTC±): USA CSTWhy do you want to join BRIT? I want to help you conquer all the continents and help us improve the planetside 2 experience for the republic and also I would like to have some people...
Member avatar small SkilledHD 3y
SkilledHD253Small Acsriot 3y

Application: TheLolliplop

Username:TheLolliplopAge:21Location & Timezone (UTC±):Denmark (Standard UTC +1) Why do you want to join BRIT?Because I have seen the videos of your superior fighting tactics and wish offer my service, as your tool; even though it may result in...
Member avatar small TheLolliplop 3y
TheLolliplop31310Small Sesususes 3y

Application: Rakdos243

Username: Rakdos243Age: 21Location: Alabama USA, Central timeWhy do you want to join BRIT? PS2 is all about massive scale warfare and it's really hard to get that type of experience without being in an outfit. So I figured if I was going to join a...
Member avatar small Rakdos243 3y
Rakdos24331331Small Sesususes 3y

Application: AlOElling

Username:AlOEllingAge:31Location & Timezone (UTC±): +1(Berlin)Why do you want to join BRIT? Planetside 2 is a based on Teamwork and I want to play this game :)Where did you hear about us? TBs commercials on his Channel.How long have you been p...
Member avatar small AlOElling 3y
AlOElling31287Small Sesususes 3y

Application: Fiendish

Username: FiendishAge: 19Location & Timezone (UTC±): US ESTWhy do you want to join BRIT? I am a former member from the orignal Let the Brit Drop, from back at the Launch. Would love to come play some Planetside 2 again with some of the guys, I...
Member avatar small Fiendish 3y
Fiendish31310Small Sesususes 3y

application: Frozen31

Username: frozen31Age: 14Location & Timezone (UTC±): PstWhy do you want to join BRIT? I would like a more constructed and organized experience with PS2, also to have fun!Where did you hear about us? From TB's YouTube channelHow long have you b...
Member avatar small frozen31 3y
frozen312971Small Sesususes 3y

application:scra747

Username: scra747Age:17Location & Timezone (UTC±): mountain time. so +6 hoursWhy do you want to join BRIT? I want to have an active outfit to play with. Where did you hear about us? I learned of planetside from the total biscuit channe...
Member avatar small scra747 3y
scra74751877Small Sesususes 3y

Application: ThePonzo

Username: ThePonzoAge: 26Location & Timezone (UTC±): UTC+01:00Why do you want to join BRIT? I want to be part of an Outfit, your the first Outfit i heard from except the Spam-invite Outfits ingame. Ive also seen one or two Videos from Let t...
Small ThePonzo 3y
ThePonzo31284Small Sesususes 3y

Application: Hygmero

Username: HygmeroAge: 15Location&Timezone: Sweden, (UTC+01:00)Why do you want to join The Brit? I just got active with Planetside 2 again and I have no one to play it with. So I figured that I should join an outfit. Where did you hear about us...
Member avatar small Hygmero 3y
Hygmero92817Small Sesususes 3y